The TeePee Palm leaves are very similar to the Emerald Palm leaves and it tends to be more resistant to changes in temperature it is also known or referred as the Eco-palm. This Palm leave is usually used traditionally for Palm Sunday and Easter for altar decoration and floral arrangements.
Common Name: ECO-Palm
Botanical Name: Arecaceae or Palmae
- Member of the Arecaceae or Palmae (palm family).
- It is native to southeastern Asia, from southwestern China, northern Laos and northern Vietnam.
- Date, coconut and Washington palms are common relatives.
- Leaves are 18-24 inches long with fronds 1 cm wide and 10"-16" inches long in a pinnate arrangement.
- Classed as a monocotyledon, leaves mostly parallel veined.
Buy Now and save on Tepee Palm Leaves for Palm Sunday and Easter.